GMP Storage & Long-term Stability Studies
At Vela Labs we can perform stability studies at the following temperatures:
- 5° C ± 3° C
- 25 °C ± 2° C / 60%RH ± 5% RH
CalibratedandqualifiedWeissStability Chambers are also availablefortesting in accordancewith ICH Guideline Q1A (R2).
GMP storage of test material
- 24/7 Call-on-dutyteam
Storage conditions for samples and cells
- Walk-in chamber 5° C ± 3° C
- Walk-in chamber -20 °C
- Ultra-lowtemperaturefreezer (-80 °C)
- Liquid nitrogenstorage (-190 °C)
- Totally gas-phase storage (-190 °C)
Read more about our cooling services HERE.
Send us your request HERE– we are looking forward to supporting your projects!